- Quick and easy design and deployment of new programs
- Seamless integration across multiple applications
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Accelerate time to market
- Live agent assisted services
- IVR – Automated voice messages, voice mail
- Quality Monitoring – blended voice and screen
Blended (inbound and outbound) interactions
- INBOUND – combine the IVR and skills based routing to deliver customer support by fully trained and friendly call center agents.
- OUTBOUND – reaching out to your customers, using the dialer is at least 100% more efficient than dialing manually – keeps call center agents busy with productive calls.
CALL CENTER PROGRAM TYPES
- Customer activation and enrollment
- Informational help desk
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Direct customer support
- Customer Assessment & recommendation support
- Verification and Activation support
- Order Taking
- Product returns / credit
- Outreach Survey support
CALL CENTER PERFORMANCE
DASHBOARDS tell us a whole lot more than just numbers on a screen. We’re able to monitor and manage call length, calls in queue, break times and available agents.